Design and Development of qPCR Assays
Biofortuna have recently completed the design and development of a set of 384 multiplex genotyping Taqman-based PCR reactions. Biofortuna performed the following:
- Design of amplification primers and hydrolysis probes.
- Kit component configuration testing.
- Assay optimisation.
- Sourcing suitable templates to enable validation of reactions.
- Validation and verification studies.
- Generation of complete design history file.
- Transfer of designs to customer for manufacture.
The designed reactions delivered by Biofortuna have been launched by the client as their flagship product. The product family is currently undergoing CE marking.